Business Operations Overview
About The China Guys
We’re always seeking fellow China nerds that share our vision of taking that next step to bridge the East and the West.
As professional China watchers, we leverage our unique China experience with industry expertise to provide China insights and tailored business solutions for professionals around the globe. We’re a diverse group of bankers, engineers, marketers, and analysts with broad interests that give us the distinct ability to see what others can’t for everything China. We track regulatory, economic, and policy updates within China’s business landscape and present them in digestible bite sized pieces through newsletters and research articles.
What You'll Do
- Perform competitive analysis on the China research industry and provide recommendations on company strategy to management
- Identify potential areas for growth related to product offerings and brand building
- Assist with business development and outreach
- Research top platforms within the US & China to offer TCG research products
- Contribute to email/social media/etc. online marketing campaigns
- Manage social media presence and engage subscribers through content distribution
- Research SEO best practices and help drive digital strategy
What You'll Get
- The chance to drive real impact in a buzzing start-up environment
- The opportunity to develop skills in business strategy, marketing, and operations
- Access to a network of like-minded China watchers
Who We're Seeking
Entrepreneurs. Adventurers. We love self-starters that not only hold themselves accountable to a high standard of work but also contribute innovative ideas and creative solutions. Ideally, you have a background in business, economics, technology, or related fields with a craving to jump in the deep end and get your hands dirty across all facets of business. This role will require a minimum commitment of 5 hours a week for 3 months.
Want to Join the Crew?
Tell us your story. Go on, we’re waiting!