China Watcher Overview
About The China Guys
We’re always seeking fellow China nerds that share our vision of taking that next step to bridge the East and the West.
As professional China watchers, we leverage our unique China experience with industry expertise to provide China insights and tailored business solutions for professionals around the globe. We’re a diverse group of bankers, engineers, marketers, and analysts with broad interests that give us the distinct ability to see what others can’t for everything China. We track regulatory, economic, and policy updates within China’s business landscape and present them in digestible bite sized pieces through newsletters and research articles.
What You'll Do
- Produce insightful research on China’s political economy and business environment
- Compose and/or collaborate on monthly original publications
- Monitor current news on Chinese regulation, economy, and policy
- Compile briefings on policy updates from government websites
- Collaborate with teammates within the same research focus to manage domain content
What You'll Get
- The chance to put your name on major publications and build a personal portfolio
- The opportunity to develop specialized China knowledge and refine professional Mandarin skills
- Access to a network of like-minded China watchers
Who We're Seeking
We are looking for passionate China nerds that crave to learn. Ideally, you have a background in international relations, political science, journalism, economics, business, or related fields. We consider all disciplines, but knowledge in these fields would be beneficial. Strong writing skills are required, and you will be asked to provide a writing sample as part of the application process. This role will require a minimum commitment of 5 hours a week for 3 months.
Want to Join the Crew?
Tell us your story. Go on, we’re waiting!