CvT Newsletter Writer Overview
About The China Guys
We’re always seeking fellow China nerds that share our vision of taking that next step to bridge the East and the West.
What You'll Do
- Monitor current news on US-China relations and public policy
- Liaise with editorial team to identify potential topics
- Conduct research from multiple sources to produce original pieces
- Draft 2 extended analysis pieces of 750-1,000 words per month
- Collaborate with editorial team to prepare publications for release
What You'll Get
- The chance to put your name on major publications and build a personal portfolio
- The opportunity to develop specialized knowledge on topics regarding US-China relations and public policy
- Feedback from multiple editors on your written pieces
- Access to a network of like-minded China watchers
Who We're Seeking
We are looking for passionate China nerds that crave to learn. Ideally, you have a background in international relations, political science, journalism, economics, business, or related fields. We consider all disciplines, but knowledge in these fields would be beneficial. Strong writing skills are required, and you will be asked to provide a writing sample as part of the application process. This role will require a minimum commitment of 5 hours a week for 3 months.
Want to Join the Crew?
Tell us your story. Go on, we’re waiting!